z

Young Writers Society



Leters Unsent Chapter 2

by Writing for love is a pas


And you face is the only thing on my mind. You hands are the only things on my skin. I wish you would never leave. My worst fears? Losing you. Having you forget me. My life? You. My love? You. Not even a broken heart could keep me from loving you. Everything about me revolves around you. As the wind plays through the trees, an ocean breeze will surround you. I'm there. Every song you hear will remind you of me. Why? Well babe, that's simple. Love. Every face I see will make my heart ache for you. Every voice I hear will give me a replay of our time together. Every ssolitary tear that will run down my cheek represents amazing moments when you would look into my eyes and we would kiss. We never got enough of each other. Why? True love, I guess.

When you get where you're going, remember this. Every blonde in a bikini, every girl in short shorts, they're nothing but eye candy. I'm what Matters, right? Show me. Every skater boy, every breathtaking guy I'll see won't mean a thing to me. I'll just pull out your picture, stare into your eyes, smile to myself, and keep walking. Why? You're worth it. Our hearts know what to say to each other. Our minds can finally rest. Because someday, we will meet in the middle. We will live in a place with an ocean view, trees surrounding our house, and look back and say, "We made it." Every Night I'll wait for the sun to set and dream about that day. All because of one simple reason. I will never move on. Nothing means more to me than you. When you smile your special smile, I'll hold your hand tighter. When you laugh at my mistakes, I'll hug you fiercer. When you tell me you love me, I'll kiss you longer. Why? You're gone. The woods will become my home, and I'll find as many creeks as I can. My tears will wash into the soft current. All river and streams, creeks and currents lead into the ocean. Some people say that tears are the most passionate part of a soul leaking out into the world. I'm lucky enough that mine will find you. We will see each other again.

We will see each other again. She told herself that over and over again. The realization hadn't hit her yet, he wasn't coming back. She truly believed that they could make it work. She truly believed that he loved her. She never thought about what he could be doing at that very moment because she never had an unwavering thought about him. There was just nothing wrong with a boy that told her everything she wanted to hear, showed her what she needed to see. She really did love him. All of her friends told her that it would work out, because they didn't want to see her hurting anymore than what she already was. The stars sparkled and twirled in the warm night sky. Soft grass tickled her bare arms, while a solitary tear ran down her face. Drifting into another night of dreaming about him, she found it harder and harder to remember his face.

It scared her.

She tossed and turned restlessly, sleep seeming to avoid her. Her stomach jostled at the thought of him. Butterflies were slowly fading back into cocoons, like time itself was reversing. The numbess had started to creep up on her, now finding her in the thoughts and her appreance. It was a routine anymore; shower, clean clothes (any socks), eat whenever you can force it down your throat.

So she silently wondered how long she could keep this up.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.






You can earn up to 162 points for reviewing this work. The amount of points you earn is based on the length of the review. To ensure you receive the maximum possible points, please spend time writing your review.

Is this a review?


  

Comments




Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain